One serving of these equals one serving of carbohydrates. Make sure you monitor your portion size, otherwise the exchange is not even!
- 4 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 cups quick cooking old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped raw peanuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
Combine Shakeology, oats, peanuts, and raisins in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add almond milk and peanut butter; mix well.
Press mixture into 8×8 inch backing pan; cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Cut into 24 bars.