Main plan – pick 4 servings each day. If more calories are needed, pick 5 servings a day. Or you can take away a serving but do not select less than 3 servings of veggies per day.
Vegetables give you fiber and bulk to fill you up. They also provide essential nutrients. If you skip your veggies, you are most likely going to feel hungry and hunger leads to cheating.
- Add spinach to your Shakeology every day
- Steam veggies like broccoli, green beans
- Saute brussel sprouts
- Bake asparagus
- Bake kale chips
- Make a side salad with spinach, romain, or spring mix – eat with your lunch or dinner
- Eat cucumber slices with hummus
- Eat baby carrots with guacamole
- Make home mede salsa for a southwestern salad, tacos, or on top of eggs
- Make a green juice with spinach, carrots and apples – there are tons of great recipes for juices and smoothies!
Click here to Join our Official Facebook Group.